word up.
This is Riley...i'm thinking ab0ut letting him join the Rodeo. what do you think?
This is a picture of me looking evil and playing the drums..well technically i'm not playing the drums so really it's just a picture of me looking evil and holding drum sticks.
So yea it is official i have WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS. i worked from 6 to 9:30 this morning and instead of being tired like i usually am I am energized and ready to run a mile..the part about the mile is a lie, but oh well.
Today should be a fun day I have an interview at Target @ 12 pm, then a facial with Armond. Well i do have an interview but no facial. I hate interviews cuz i'm not good with eye contact and i always get nervous and turn into a weirder person than i already am. but i have been praying that i'll just stay calm so who knows what's gonna happen. I also get to go to church tonight woo-hoo. yea i'm a semi-youth leader so it's always fun. Hopefully when i go to Target i can get some cds with my money i got from my check today and maybe a new handbag. Oh yea note to ppl> i really don't like the word purse ( i can't believe i just typed it) it's weird so i use handbag. Alright well i guess i should go and get ready to leave so have fun and pray for me and the interview. I'll be sure and write all about the interview cuz i just know people will be dying to know what happened.


2 Comments:
Amberlee- I am so glad you have a blog. Now I can get my daily dose of laughter even if I don't see you. Hey, Good luck on the job thingy! Randy wants to know which Target???
2:56 PM
Amberlee, do not tell Randy. Imagine Randy popping in on you at work. Aaaaaggghhhh! Or, more apropriately, "Ay, dios mio!"
9:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home