Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

















Happy Mother's Day Mom...
So my mom rarely looks at my blog but oh well. i just wanted to post and tell her
Happy Mother's Day even though i'm pretty sure i've told her like 600 times.
Well once again Happy Mother's Day Mom...I love ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

She is a great mom--with wonderful children. Well, two out of three of them are wonderful. Why was I ever born. Just kidding. I was talking about you. Just kidding again. I was talking about Katelyn. Just kidding, for real. I was actually talking about Buddy 3, may he rest in peace.

11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True.
The next time i buy a dog i am fo real gonna name him buddy the 4th.
If i ever have children i might name one buddy...only not.

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home