Jump Rope for Heart kept me from being fat in elementary school.
Word up! homies. Today was eventful i got to hang out with my mom all day and it was super fun. We went to the mall,target,the knee doctor guy,Big Lots,Wendys. and just to let everyone know >Wendys chicken nuggets are the best chicken nuggets ever! I got a dang Easter outfit at the Sears. i'm gonna look massively retarded but i needed something to wear so i'm sure i'll get over it.
Mother of Pearl I am so freakishly tired and i have no reason to be.
-Here's some good news Target called me back either i failed the drug/background test...or i got the job. Hopefully it's the second one.
I'm so excited that Easter is this week Easter rocks.
-Note to everyone who knows my dad>>right now he is wearing jean overalls..and it's weird because i've only seen him wear jeans twice and overalls um NEVER. it's crazy. my dad is a funny little man.
-I came to a realization this morning>>Saved by the Bell is corny..yet i love it. I've seen every episode like 12 times and i still love to watch it.
-My mom ordered the TiVo thing from Suscom today and there are coming to install the box thing tomorrow so that's something to look forward to. heck yes!
-I wish Suscom had the boomerang channel that shows all the old cartoons. There are like no good cartoons. All this anime business isn't cool it's annoying and peoples faces are pointy. I miss the snorks and David the Gnome. .
-these weird random thoughts keep popping into my head and i'm tempted to type them out. I should because nobody could say anything about it because it is my blog. Oh well i guess i'll just go eat some food and save the randomness for a later date.


3 Comments:
Hey, I couldn't believe you had something about jumping rope on there. Since I couldn't come up to exercise, I went outside and jumped rope 75 times. Ok, I'm like dying right now. It's not fun like it used to be in grade school.
7:09 PM
Oh my gosh, you guys are getting Tivo??!!! That rocks, I'm so happy for you guys because I am obsessed with Tivo and I think it's the greatest invention ever! I am such a dork.
8:53 PM
Tivo is the devil.
8:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home