Sunday, October 22, 2006

Get out my face.

Hola. It's Sunday night! i bet everyone knew that already right?
-mother of pearl my stomach hurts a little and i do not want to go to class tomorrow. I have things to do but i'm big on procrastinating. boo-yah.
-hey i think my kitten might be sick or something. For real. He has been sneezing and his eyes are all watery and he is sleeping more than normal. It's really weird to hear a kitten sneeze. it's like when my mom sneezes it sounds like a little time keeper egg thing with some beads in it. Oh goodness. I'm taking him to the vet on wednesday and it's gonna rock because they ask for the pets name and i'm gonna write it down and and then when they call his name it'll be like, "Bing Bong Honeycutt". I'm looking forward to this event a lot.
-so yea i need help i know, but oh well. at least i've excepted it and i'm seeking help.
-Goodness gracious. I love sweet tea. just thought i'd let ya all know.
-My cat looks like a rabbit, the way he is just sitting all bunched up.
-Isn't it wonderful the way I share everything with people?
alright i should seriously go and do homework or something.
Peace yo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene's Gang said...

Hope Bing Bong is okay. Gabby lost her hamster to Pneumonia yesterday.

8:38 PM

 
Blogger couldB ne1ofus said...

Bing Bong Honeycutt hahaha
i wish i could see the expression on the helpers face whens he calls it out
lol

-kelsey

8:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew a Bing Bong once. He combined forces with a larger boy and they became one mega person.

3:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home