Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Highly Recommend....

This week folks i highly recommend a couple of things....
-constantly remind people what your name is cuz apparently people tend to forget.
-eat lots of greens (not crayons or markers,but lettuce etc.) they are good for you and sometimes they taste good.
-go get a velux (sp) blanket. they are really soft and warm and they rock.
-put stickers on your laptop cuz it lets people know what kind of a person you are without having to speak. On my laptop they is a sticker of a penguin by my keyboard...that could either mean i like to dress up and look snazzy (penguins are always wearing a tux) or that i just like penguins. I hope to find a sticker that says "hey stop looking at this you perv" it would just be really funny to watch peoples reactions to that one.
-the last thing i recommend is to clean out your keyboard every once in a while....keyboards need cleaning too. Share the love yo.for real.
have a wonderful day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike&Michele said...

Good advice I had a turkey sandwich for lunch with lots lettuce on it yummy.( and Jeremy it was the really green kind, I'm like Jessica the real green stuff is mmm mmm good)

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

I like lettuce that is white. Green lettuce tastes like grass. Should I go "eat some whites" or should I still call it "eating greens?"

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Mike&Michele said...

Iceburg lettuce is what you like. We like the Romain and Spring mix.

5:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't say "eat some whites" cuz that it's really creepy. I highly recommend that you say "eat some white lettuce" or "coma alguna lechuga blanca" since that is your native tongue.

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home