Oh dang....there's gonna be a throw down.




^^Those are some pictures of around campus..
-Oh snap. No class today + No class tomorrow= fun times!
-So the second to last picture is the tree right outside my dorm room that i'm 100% is going to fall down sometime soon.
-It's raining icing outside...or RICING as i like to say. I went outside and fell on my knees....crazy right?
-So at school there is a parking garage that holds about 100 cars and there are more than 100 people who live on campus and last night they sent an email that everyone needs to move their cars to the parking lot by 11....how the heck is everyone supposed to fit in the garage? weird i know.
-So yea i'm watching Gilmore Girls and it is insane. This episode is great. oh dang.
Lorelai and Luke seriously belong together.
-Veronica Mars rocks!
-So i woke up this morning at 7 and looked outside and got really mad cuz i thought all the snow was gone not realizing that ice was everywhere. Then i went back to bed then i woke up again at 9 and looked at the internet where my suspicion of having no school was confirmed!
-Me, Kara and her friend Brody went to T.G.I. Fridays and i fell on the ice, it was not cool at all. When we came outside from eating it was seriously like raining ice really bad.
Mother of pearl i'm gonna go finish watching Veronica Mars. So stay safe, later yo.


10 Comments:
yes, the weather is crizzazy...like you!! haha..........yeah.
11:47 PM
Bethany and I hate this weather. I think we're going to move.
12:13 AM
Ricing? You are a genius. Hurry up and put a patten(sp?) on that.
9:03 AM
um i'm not 100% sure who the "sexy mexican" is but it's creepy/disturbing. and Justin what happens if you move somewhere else and don't like the weather are you gonna keep hopping from place to place? think on that yo.
12:23 PM
Who else could sexy mexican be? Except your friend JEREMY!!!
1:30 PM
i knew it was you but it's still CREEPY.
2:41 PM
Ya know Tennessee has pretty nice weather. It's sunny outstide right now w/no snow in sight. Everyone could just move down here w/us, we could start a commune. And I promise to keep "sexy mexican" far far away.
2:57 PM
Oh I cant wait for spring!!!! Are electris went out from 5 till 9 pm yesterday, Was aweful and it was Mikes Birthday so that sucked. I got roses though sent to me hehe, I put pictures up of them, Check them out! =)
3:31 PM
its supposed to snow tonite
ughhh we're out of snow days so who cares about snow now...and i hate when it snows on weekends...u cant do anything
6:11 PM
heck yeah lorelai and luke belong together!!! their so cute together!! and luke is really cute. But yeah whenever i think of a college campus i think of Gilmore Girls...haha
9:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home