Wow....you are a freak.
Hola!
-Oh goodness.
-It's really cold outside and that is super exciting. My sock is wet because Katelyn left a towel on the floor of the bathroom and i stepped on it. darn her and her not hanging the towel up.
-Oh my goodness i'm having some kind of issue with my stomach. It feels like someone is punching me or something weird
-You know what musician rocks? Jack Johnson. His music is really good and relaxing. I'm listening to his cd right now and it rocks.
-So my dad has been driving all around this week, getting up insanely early in the morning. The other day he drove up to like Chicago and got back home at 2:30 am and then he woke up at 4:30 and left to go somewhere else. that's crazy. i would not be able to wake up that early.
-So i read Forever in Blue: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants yesterday and it was so good. I wish they would just dang make the rest of the movies right now, if they decided to make movies out of the rest of the books. who knows what they are gonna go though.
-You know what i hate? When they make a make a movie based off a book and the movie is retarded. A good example is The Firm by John Grisham. I read the book and it was really good, then i watched the movie and the movie wasn't good. It drove me crazy. not that there is anything i could do about it but oh well.
Alright i'm gonna go. So have fun. Lata yo.


6 Comments:
I bought forever in blue today, it looks good. I also bought the new Nicholas Sparks book Dear John. But first I have to finish Marley and Me. Dang, I better get on the ball.
10:25 PM
fo'real.
11:04 PM
Amberlee, half of your blogs have you talking about a sharp pain somewhere on your body. Maybe you should have that checked out?
10:48 AM
maybe i shouldn't listen to you because you are not a doctor. The pains come from me being the opposite of healthy. But the pain is gone and i am now pain free!
3:42 PM
You should ask AJ, I am a doctor!
9:12 PM
I totally agree with you on the Firm. I LOVED that book and was completely disappointed in the movie. Hey, theres a good reason to stop reading.........yeah, just watch movies forever!
6:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home