Tuesday, March 06, 2007
About Me

- Name: This is how I see it.
- Location: United States
-I'm in the masters of mental health counseling program at NKU. -i love hanging out with family and friends they are pretty cool -God is Awesome
Previous Posts
- You never had me, you never had your car.
- I want it all. The white picket fence,the ketchup ...
- Funny......
- i heard it through the grapevine that not much lon...
- I feel like crap...yea i know it's pretty much the...
- it's the day that reminds single people they are p...
- Oh dang....there's gonna be a throw down.
- I'm fly cuz i'm hot....you ain't cuz you not?
- My fingernails are sparkly pink and lookin nice yo.
- I'm not 100% sure i like your tone of voice




6 Comments:
Oh my gosh - what gigantic creature ate Bing Bong? He's huge!
7:50 PM
awww!! he's so tute!!!! bing bong da cat....im gonna go see him now..i feel like im not being a good father. :(
8:13 PM
I love bing bong. He's pretty much my best friend.
8:53 PM
kateyln....why are you the father??
that's just really weird. but it does explain a lot about the way you act.
9:11 PM
I love Bing Bong like Jesus loves the devil. I'm not implying that I'm Jesus, but Bing Bong is definitely the devil. That cat's almost as bad as Belle...almost.
11:42 PM
Jeremy:
I'm telling Simba you said that!
4:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home