Saturday, June 09, 2007

Just zip your lid.

Hola peoples....what is up?

So i posted a blog a couple of days ago and here i am again....imagine that, but then again it's not like i have a whole lot going on.

Yea most of you already know that Mindy and a.j. had their baby boy on wednesday...so did my friend Stephanie (yea the Stephanie that i've known since 3rd grade and you've all met at one time or another)and her husband Jason. She had a baby girl....Chloe Nicole. She's flippin adorable. Here's a picture of her and me but just ignore me cuz you see my face all the time.



















Yea...it has been freakishly hot the last like three days. Today we went to a wedding and i thought it was going to be really hot inside the church but it wasn't bad at all and the wedding was really nice. They are a chocolate fountain and those things creep me out....There were these GIANT strawberries. where do you even get strawberries that big, geez.
Yea, i'm aware that i'm a freak, but what are ya gonna do?

I think i'm gonna go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 again this week. Then again maybe i'll see another movie, i'm never really sure what i'm doing. but here's something cool ALIVE! is in one week....it's gonna be awesome.
Alright well i gotta get up kind of early for church so i'm going to bed. Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger RCO Banks said...

She is adorable. Tell Stephanie Congratulations. I love her name. I would love to see pictures of AJ & Mindy's boy. They need to start a blog.

6:39 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

That was a great day. When are you going to have a baby? Sorry, everybody's been asking me lately, so I thought I'd ask someone else just to see how it feels.

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home