um...thanks for that?

Hola. So this is double stuf...which is the cat we found that i'm pretty sure we are keeping...but who knows. She falls asleep in really random spots.
So yea obviously we are back from Alive. It was awesome. I got to see a bunch of really good bands and i can't wait til next year. I could go on and on about how awesome it was but i won't.
Today when i was driving to Walgreens some random guy flipped me off for NO reason. What the heck? People are annoying sometimes.
-On a lighter note..I went to Red Lobster today with Stephanie and Chloe...cheddar bay biscuits rock! I did get popcorn shrimp too and popcorn shrimp is really good.
After Red Lobster we went to Target and i got some air fresheners for my car cuz rain got in there yesterday when it was dang raining.
-i brought some cheddar bay biscuits home!! pretty cool i know.
alright i'll post again soon but i gotta go get some ibuprofen cuz my head is hurting really bad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home