Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Water makes you feel clean....but pop makes ya feel CRAZY like a DINGO.


-Drinking water is good for you but water is so freakishly boring that i never really want to drink it, even though i know i'm supposed to. every once in awhile i'll feel guilty and go on a water binge. Water is retarded. Had to get that out of the way because it was bugging me.
-So today i went to Mount Saint Joseph to meet with my academic advisor and that was a boat load of fun. I got my fall schedule and you know what the first thing was i did when i got it? i looked to see what time my last class is on fridays so i could calculate what time i'll be able to go to family camp.Is that sad or what? family camp is in october and it's dang april. Maybe it's because i love family camp just that much...or maybe it's because i'm just a freak. I think it's probably a mixture of the two. Oh and if you're wondering my class will end at 11:50!! hopefully my schedule doesn't change. and if it does darn the dang world i'll just have to skip that day. Word up.
-Tonight is egg dying night!! it is gonna rock because i read all this stuff in this magazine on how to make cool designs and stuff. So on Easter when they are on display don't be jealous.
-I love the sunshine. it rocks. no need to say anything else about that.
-my computer is making a weird noise. i think it's going to blow up.
-The electricity went out today for like 10 minutes it was weird and silent.
-The guy who lives across the street (who has 700 trees and doesn't mow the outer part of his yard cuz "it's the counties job") mowed his grass today and it was weird. Everyone and their mom was mowing their grass. I probably should've mowed ours cuz my mom and dad don't have time to do it and i don't think katelyn weighs enough to sit on the seat to get the mower started.
~~~~Alright well it's time for speech homework, so i must go and get it over with because only 4 weeks of class left and two speeches!!!!~~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger Katelyn said...

Hey freaky!! I could too mow the grass!!! Well, good luck with the water thing. I know, it can be very hard sometimes. But, twill be all right. I like the weather today, don't you? It's absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Ok, well i'm gonna go see wat you're doing cuz right now you're out in the kitchen!! lata

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home