Thursday, September 07, 2006

I should probably stop being so dang social. it's getting ridiculous.

hey everybody..it's me again. who else would it be? good question i know.
- so i know i only blogged like 2 hours ago but i've thought of some new things to discuss since then.
1st.. my right knee hurts REALLY bad and for no dang reason.

2nd..all these ppl bring their computers to class with them and i have this obsession for looking to see what their backgrounds are. You have the normal pictures with friends,family,significant other. But then you get into sports like football,basketball and some form of wrestling. it wasn't WWF or anything it was something else, kinda creepy. I've seen frogs and other animals. I wonder what makes these people choose these things. I guess it's to remind them of something they like? who knows. i just thought it was a weird thing.

3rd...in psychology we were taking notes and this brain popped up on the screen as one of the things on the power point and can i just say that brains are really weird looking. like i've seen brains before but for some reason it just stuck in my mind today.

4th..i'm very hungry. i know it's the most interesting thing you will ever know about me. i haven't eaten anything but a breakfast bar. darn the world. they should have dang room service at college..that's right. i'm feeling too dang lazy to go down the elevator across the parking lot, down some steps into the food court thing today. Oh well i'll make my way over there some time before 6.

I'm currently drinking water because water is good for you. 80% of your brain is water. thats just a little something i picked up in psychology today.

-I would really like some tuna noodle casserole right now or pretty much anything with mashed potatoes. some good biscuits too. you should never leave home without some good biscuits like pillsbury biscuits they are always good.
wow. you know you've reached a low point when you have a whole paragraph about food and more than half of that paragraph is about biscuits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Bethany and I bought stuff to make TNC at the store the other day. We also bought biscuits cause we thought we didn't have any. But we did have some. Oh well. Guess you can never have too many biscuits. Oh, and they're flaky.

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home