Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I shouldn't be allowed to venture out of my house.

Hola everyone!
so today has been a semi-interesting day for me.
This morning i woke up yada,yada,yada. Was supposed to be at a survey at 11:15 so i left about 10:15. I got lost on the dang way there. Finally i get there and i had to talk about hair care products for a hour and a half. but i got paid so i really shouldn't be complaining. They did spell my name wrong on the check and on my name tag though.
-Went to come home and some how i ended up in over the rhine...wow. Yea so i call my dad and he's like "just take this street to this street and you'll end up here and then go here from there" needless to say i had no idea where the heck i was going. luckily God did not have it in his plan for me to get lost or die this morning. I took a bunch of guesses and ended up at Cincy Truck Wash a.k.a where my dad works.
-I'm supposed to get my hair cut today so that should be fun. I'm really hungry and i keep thinking about vacation. A week from today is my birthday.
-This dang summer is going by way too fast. Everything is just speeding along and i have a bunch of stuff left to do and my brain is all clogged and it doesn't want to do anything. i'll stop complaining now. lo siento.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene's Gang said...

Don't feel bad. I still get lost here in town.

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

What a coincidence. Your birthday's on the same day as Boxing Day in Canada.

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

The Banks/Honeycutt vacay has effected four blogs that I check on a daily basis. That's like half my blog list. Even though you're gone I still keep checking. So I hope you come home soon and blog a bunch about your trip.

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home