Sunday, August 13, 2006

Shortest blog ever.

lil bit o'updates...

-vacation rocked!
-Niagara Falls is b-e-a-utiful
-i am now 20...woo-hoo.
-New York is so dang cool
-Hershey candies story of how it was created and how the guy was who made it is actually really interesting.
-I'm so glad i'm home. i'll definately write more this week when i have tons o
time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I missed you and your blog. There I said it.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

yayah!! vacation rocked! new york was soooooooo awesome! it was wicked cool! canada was sweet too! all those places rocked!! yesssss!

1:03 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

It's good to hear from you again. Now I don't have to replay your voice in my head. This will surely make room for the other voices, which will make them all very happy--except for Locka and his dang, ketchup eating mom. Those people are never satisfied.

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home