Sunday, September 24, 2006

OH SNAP...THAT'S WICKED AWESOME.

Hey.Hey.Hey.
Yes. indeed it's Sunday night only 22 minutes till it's monday morning!
-what's not to love about monday morning? hmm let's see..NOTHING THAT'S WHAT, wait i am wrong. having a class on monday morning is lovely. and the fact that monday means the weekend is over and everything returns to normal and the week is BLAH is lovely too. but i do have some good news! in 4 more days there is another weekend! that is something to look forward to.
-So Bethany found these cats and brought them to our house today and i don't usually like cats (cuz they are creepy) but these cats were pretty cool. I named one Bing Bong, but i can't keep it because my parents are all about no more pets. so what's a girl to do? can't bring the cat to my dorm room obviously. So my dad is gonna try to give it to this lady he knows who takes in cats that need homes. Heres to you Bing Bong may you live a long and healthy life.
-that was such a moving paragraph. I think we need to have a moment of silence for Bing Bong.
ha gotcha you'll never know if i took a whole minute or not.
-mother of pearl. It was really hot in my dorm room when i came in and i didn't like it, but i figured out what was going on so we are good to go.
-I should probably go to bed..but i'm a rebel and i refuse to go to sleep right now. forget it. i'm not a rebel but i am tired so PEACE ya'll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Bing Bong is the best name I've ever heard for a cat. You are a flippin genius!

8:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bing Bong rocks. i think if i ever have a kid i will name it Bing Bong

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Dude, not to sound off color or anything, but I ate Chinese the other night and think I may have been given cat instead of the chicken leg that I ordered. If it was cat, it was the best cat I've ever eaten.

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home