Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm training to become a cage fighter.

So word up!
-This weekend was tons o'fun.
FRIDAY- went to the Jr/Sr High retreat ate a bunch of macaroni, oh how i adore the mac and cheese.
SATURDAY-went to work. then the rest of the day i sat around and watched Veronica Mars season 1 with my family.
SUNDAY-went to church! came home and watched parts of the Bengals game, ate, played Phase 10 and Hand & Foot. good times. then i sat around and then came back to school. We did go to Biggs today and my parents bought me Cheeze-its and Spaghetti O's with meatballs. Boo-yah.
-I love hanging out with my family. I think most people think i'm a bit odd cuz i'm a 20 year old who actually likes to hang out with her family...too bad i don't care. wow. i'm a little bit special.
i am so going to go to bed in like 10 minutes. So peace and I hope everyone has a good day on Monday and remember it's 9/11, not that anyone could or would forget. It's been 5 years. it's crazy how quickly time passes isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene's Gang said...

Hey Berlee, When is the cage match?

We'll get some CAGIN for JESUS shirts and sit in the front row!!

Your parents must be so proud!

Now I'm hungry for mac and cheese.
Thanks for making me think of food.
Now I have to get up and go to the fridge! Love YA

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I love our family. You guys rock. Thanks for being my bestest friend Ombuhluh. : )

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home