Can you feel the love tonight?
Oh my goodness is is FREEZING COLD. in my dorm room and outside...it's colder outside, thank goodness.
-Yesterday was fun. went to class then went home cuz Justin and Bethany were coming over and we had din-din.I seriously love hanging out with mi familia, it is always fun.
-Mashed Potatoes rock.
-Oh. i have some good news. I now get the CW station at school! so i can watch Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars and One Tree Hill. It may not be that exciting to you but it is to me and therefore you should be happy...because when Amberlee is smiling so is the rest of the world. that was skillful right there.
-GOOD NEWS! there was this psychology assignment i totally thought i bombed but i didn't. yay! didn't do so good on my sociology test though.. oh well i got a good grade on the last one and i'll study harder next time.
-my nose and throat are feeling all weird. i better not be getting sick. i will be so mad.
-ya know what is fun? tubing. except i get all OCD about it and then it stops being fun. So i guess what i'm really trying to say is thinking about tubing is fun...and since it's almost winter the fun is coming even closer!! woo-hoo.
-man, my head feels like someone is squeezing it and it hurts...it feels like pressure. ahhhh i hate this feeling.
-I need a frosty from Wendys.
-you know what word has been driving me crazy lately? because. i can't seem to spell it right the first time i write/type it. darn that word.
-So for my contemporary perspectives class i'm reading this short story out of this book. The story is about this guy who wakes up and is a giant bug. his parents and sister find it odd so they just lock him in his room for a really long time then one night he comes out when they have company and the next day he ends up dead. then the family just goes on their merry way.
WHAT THE HECK? who thinks of things like that to write about? it's weird.
-I'm gonna write a book. it'll have a very sarcastic tone to it. If i wrote a book would anyone actually buy it?
-Alright i should go and do something productive. LATER


9 Comments:
I would buy your book and then eat a frosty.
3:38 PM
Me too. bUt I would be eating a pumpkin pie blizzard from dairy queen. Dang wish I hated ice cream.
6:30 PM
After people bought my book i'd be rich and i would buy everyone a frosty or possibly two.
6:57 PM
What do you get OCD about tubing?? I would by your book by the way.
7:30 PM
Hey Am-burr-lee,
Cute huh? You said you was freezing so that is why I called you Am-burr-lee.
OKAY so it's not that funny but then I am easily entertained.
Sorry to hear that you are freezing but I can only complain about the heat. Was hoping that we wouldn't need to use the air-conditioner but no such luck. The nights are cool so I have to wear a sweatshirt with my shorts.
I would buy your book but I can only read it if the words are printed upside down cause I stand on my head when I read. SO if you print a special copy for me I'll buy it.
8:23 PM
I get all OCD about tubing because i am weird about numbers...i like even numbers and when i'm tubing i start to count how many times i've gone down and it gives me a headache to keep track of it all and it remains in my head "you've only gone down 11 times and it's time to leave" and it drives me crazy. that is my OCD for tubing.
9:35 PM
Darlene of course i will make a special copy of the book for you.
9:36 PM
Gilmore Girls turned gay :[ the director does not know what hes doing...its like they picked soemoen off the street
-kelsey
6:08 AM
Gilmore Girls is good...i think it's been the same director. it's the writers that changed. I like it all except christopher, he just needs to leave.
9:07 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home