what's the word....a word up.
Hola everybody!
What is up? not too much here, it's 8:52 and the first day of my spring break.
-i'm not planning on doing too much this week. I have 4 papers to write and that should be all sorts of fun, only not really. I highly dislike papers, they make me angry.
-So yea tons o'fun. i'm not tired, but my eyes are all dry and what not so it sort of feels like i'm tired and it's a really weird feeling.
-we had fishsticks for dinner.
-mother of pearl it was pretty nice outside, not that i went outside today or anything but it looked nice. my feet were freezing today so i turned the heater on and i was sitting there and my mom comes in and was like, "turn that heater off, it's 70 degrees outside. i can't stand that heater being on." it was pretty weird because it was not my fault that she was all warm from outside and my feet were all cold and what not, dang.
-that was a weird story i know. 24 is on and i haven't watched that show since the 2nd episode. Ex-president Logan is kind of creepy looking (he really needs to shave), but Jack is precious and 1/2 so i'm 100% sure that makes up for it so i'm good yo.
-oh snap. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comes out like next friday, how cool is that? I think i'm going to go see it when it comes out! boo-yah!
-So everyone in my family is taking a trip down to tennessee in the next like three weeks. Justin and Bethany are going down this weekend and my parents and Katelyn are going down in like 2 weeks. I will not be joining either party on their trips. so i hope they have tons of fun.
-that was pretty random but that's kind of how i roll so oh well.
-you know what is a weird word?? poofy. where the heck did that word come from?
seriously think about it and get back to me.
-alright well later yo.


4 Comments:
I thought you were coming w/your parents and Katelyn, that stinks. But I'm sure there will be many more trips in the future. And I know it's not the same but, we will be up there in like three weeks and that will be fun times.
5:59 AM
Amberlee, You can go with the Banks' when we go in August!
7:15 AM
I just ate a fish sandwich today. It's like we're twins. I know that's impossible, though, cause I remember you coming out with your funny hat on.
12:15 AM
Catch up on 24!!!!!!
12:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home