More than meets the eye.
-It's 4th of July!! Fireworks are so much fun right? i love sparklers...they are pretty cool..
-Speaking of cool I saw Transformers yesterday and it rocked! We saw it last night there were a lot of people in the theater. The movie is probably gonna be placed on my list of favorite movies. Optimus Prime rocks. The special effects were insane and all the cars used in the movie were pretty cool looking. A really cool thing is the guy who did the voice of the Optimus Prime in the 80's cartoon did the voice in the movie (same guy that plays V in V for Vendetta, which i am coincidentally watching right now and he's also been the voice of eeyore ever since winnie the pooh started way back in the day) I found that really cool, maybe i'm just a nerd. oh well. Another thing>> I've never like camaros i always thought they were ugly but the camaro used in this movie is one of the coolest cars ever...no joke

-This morning we went to Cracker Barrel...They have the best biscuits. (seriously, i'm not even kidding)
-I'm kind of tired...i'm kind of pondering going to bed but it's only like 10 o'clock so that would be a lot of sleep. wowza...this is all massively interesting stuff right?
-Man i had some fake cheese cake today and it was really good. I love the fake jello cheese cake stuff, it's the best.
-Well i hope everybody had a good Fourth of July.


4 Comments:
I can't wait to see this movie!!!
8:04 AM
I missed being w/you guys on the 4th. :-( Remember when you and Justin sang the Thong Song that one year when everybody in the world was at your house and they set up karaoke outside? Ahh..fun times.
8:15 AM
yes...
kind of creepy for all the people in my neighborhood who had no clue what was going on but fun for all of us.
11:34 AM
What is fake cheese cake? Jill
8:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home