Monday, December 10, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas....break!! heck yes!

Hey! So i hope everybody is doing awesome.



I have 2 exams left and then I am done for the semester! pretty exciting.



On saturday me and my dad put some Christmas decorations up in front of the house and that was all sorts of fun. I convinced my parents that we needed some colored lights because we always have white lights.....The colored lights look pretty magnificent, if I do say so myself.



My mom bought me some snowman peeps! so that's all sorts of fun. We baked a bunch of cookies last sunday and that was awesome because baking cookies rocks.

I went to the Festival of Lights on thursday and it was really fun....freezing...but fun. I would have some pictures to post but my computer is being weird, so it loks like that's not going to happen.

Here's something exciting I'm gonna bake some Christmas cookies today! heck yes for that.

Well i should probably go and write my last paper of the semester!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I ate your snowman peeps while you were dreaming and fast asleep. Mwahaha.

12:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's creepy.
but snowman peeps rock like nobodys business.

6:06 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

I miss being w/you guys at Christmas!

6:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peeps are nasty. Sorry, that's the truth.

12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home