Friday, October 26, 2007

Whatchoo you know bout a free taco?

Hola.. what's going on?

So here's something crazy, or at least it's crazy to me. So i watched the Red Sox game on Sunday then i went home Wednesday to watch game 1 of the world series with my family.
Well Taco Bell was doing this thing that whenever a base gets stolen then everyone in america can get a free taco on october 30th from like 2-5 or something. No one stole a base the whole dang game. So yesterday i came back from work and started watching the game and like 10 minutes after i started watching Jacoby Ellsbury stole a base! now you may think that i'm just happy because someone stole a dang base so everyone in America gets a free taco, well folks that is not the case. It's crazy to me because Jacoby Ellsbury is like the nicest looking baseball player i've ever seen...seriously. I guess this is really one of those "you had to be there things"
oh well i'm glad i shared anyway.

Mother of pearl. I just thought i would let everyone know that they can go to dang Taco Bell and get a free taco on tuesday from 2-5. so have fun with that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tacos are the national food of my home country! I love tacos.

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Darlene's Gang said...

I agree but at least he has a nice wife!
Hey I'm back after a year off.

I'll try to blog more often.

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

What about Youk and his Lincoln beard? Give the Youkster some lovin. Pretty please. I would also like some lovin. :)

12:46 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I totally missed the taco window--not at the drive-thru, the time window. You so silly. :p

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home