Friday, October 12, 2007

WHERE...ARE...THE...TURTLES?

It's been awhile since i've posted anything so i figured i might as well post some sort of an update.





Family Camp was last weekend and even though it was a little warm it was still awesome. I love family camp. One of the mornings i had to get up at 3:30 am to use the restroom so that was scary, when i ran to the bathroom i saw a bunch of deer, it was weird.



The Office is back and that rocks like nobodys business. That show is hilarious and everyone should watch it.



So school is tons of fun. I had today off for mid semester break. I was planning on writing a paper but instead i took Double Stuf to the vet and then did some wash.

Yesterday we started the process of closing our pool and that was sort of eventful. The pool water was 58 degrees and my dad had to get in and help push the ladder out and to get the weights out of the ladder....The weights would not come out. After the weights came out we lifted the ladder out and it dropped on my moms foot then there was a hose stuck under the ladder so i had to get it out. My mom and Katelyn lifted the ladder up and i swung the hose over and hit Katelyn in the face. that was all sorts of special.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Family camp is fun. I just realized that I didn't swim in your pool this entire summer. I think we're growing apart.

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home