Sunday, June 19, 2011

Way to be....

Fact 1- it's been over a year since i've posted anything.

Fact 2- The year has been full of ALL kinds of stuff....duh, 365 days of life that i've lived. 2010 was a good year, 2011 has been a pretty awesome year so far so i'm pretty excited about that.

I could sit here and have a really intense update on my life, but seriously who even wants to know all that? I lived through it all and i'm still not a fan of the thought of going through it all again.

-I went to Boston last summer and it was AWESOME...I know it's expensive and all that but the city was cool and I want to live there some day. When I graduate from school I may wanna live there, how sweet would that be? (exceptionally sweet!)

-here's the deal I'm pretty sure i'm gonna blog more so be prepared for that...I should actually be working on a paper right now but i'm just not feeling it. I have class every day but Friday so I don't want to do anything on the weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home