Holla!!
-Oh my goodness so Katelyn is graduating this Sunday, which is CRAZY. this weekend should be tons o'fun though, Katelyn's open house is saturday and that should be all sorts of fun!!
-I totally wanna go see Up, i've heard only good things about the movie so i'm excited to go see it.
-It's my mom's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! me, katelyn and my mom went and got manicures and/or pedicures.
-Totally watched the New Moon trailer and holy crap, it looks like it's gonna be super good. I wanna re-read eclipse but my copy has disapeared and I have no clue who has it, but I would like it back.
-Man alive. it's dang lightning outside, I am not a big fan of thunderstorms.
-Watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop tonight, and it was funny. My mom kept laughing whenever Kevin James would come on the screen.
-Totally had a salad from Frischs, their salads are really big. it was ridiculous...who needs that much lettuce?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home