huh...what the flip?
-Speaking of Chicago...it was awesome! saw the Reds play the Cubs, the Reds lost but whatever the seats were really high up but we were in the shade and that was pretty fun! Wrigley Field is really cool, and now I totally wanna go to Boston to see the Red Sox play at Fenway!!
-totally went to a bar, apparently it was a cafe, but i've never been to a place where they needed to see my i.d. in order for me to get in...Here are some fun things I observed while there
-the music is freakishly loud
-guys like to hold their drinks and kind of dance weirdly....like that is attractive at all
-girls stand there with drinks in hand, flip their hair and then go in to talk to the guy they are standing by and you can tell they are like screaming in the dudes ear.
-just because you don't drink doesn't mean you can't make interesting observations and watch whatever is on the tvs over the bars
-people watching is quite fun
-I made so many observations, it's crazy.
Where the heck did July go? like seriously, it's ridiculous.
I never dang blogged about Harry Potter..........which really doesn't matter because nobody reads this, so technically i'm writing to myself but whatever.
-I thought Harry Potter was awesome, it wasn't just like the book, but if it would've been just like the book the movie would have been like 5 hours long. I just really liked it....the dang 2nd time I saw it there were these kids who were like drinking some kind of alcohol and they would get up and leave every 5 seconds, which was SUPER annoying.


3 Comments:
I read your blog!!!!
5:57 AM
I read it too. It keeps me up on what is going on with you. Jill
10:02 PM
I read it too. It keeps me up on what is going on with you. Jill
10:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home