Sunday, May 07, 2006

Free At Last...

So it's been over a week since my last blog. I know people must be going through withdrawals or something. Anyway here are some updates on my life.
-i've been working almost everyday at Target which is weird cuz i'm so used to never working at all. crazy i know.
-SCHOOL IS OUT!!. I gave my last speech on thursday and i felt retarded cuz my teacher told us all to be creative with the speech since it's our last. So i listened and did something creative and everyone elses was like all boring and like read out of a textbook. and to top it off they all looked at me like i was retarded for being creative. what the heck ever.
-friday i went to take my math final and i was freaked out cuz last week my teacher was like "you all need to do really good on the final next week, especially for the person who is right on the line of passing or failing, you know who you are." and she was looking directly at me when she said it(**you may think i was just being paranoid but there were only 5 ppl in the class and we were all spaced far apart in the room.)**. So i was freaking out all last week thinking i was gonna fail my math class. Well i take my final, check my grade and i got a 97% on the final and a B+ in the class. so she was wrong. Oh yea the teacher also told us to have all these review problems so we can turn them in. So i didn't go to church wednesday night so i could do all of them. I get to school friday morning and she decides not to take them for a grade. WHAT THE CRAP?
-Mother of pearl my car is making a sound like I have a huge hole in the muffler and it's driving me crazy.
-wednesday morning i ran into the Passports back bumper and ripped my headlight off my car when i was backing out, so that was tons of fun.
The weather has been really nice lately. I love it and apparently Riley loves it too.


Craziness. Today i went to Olivias birthday party at the Skatin Place and i skated. I haven't skated on those freaky old school skates ever, but i did today as i got laughed at by these freaky 14 year old girls who i wanted to punch in the face, but i didn't because that wouldn't have been nice.


-I got a new cell phone. I love it and i think it rocks.
-I got my hair cut on tuesday. It was definately needed cuz my hair looked NASTY. i bet everyone already knew that cuz they could see the mop that was my hair. Now it's back to normal.
-So Paris got voted off American Idol. I wanted Katharine to get voted off but for some reason people like her. i have no idea why, but what the heck ever. I hope it come down to 2 guys in the final. but people will want to keep a girl in it even if she shouldn't win cuz she can't sing.
I hope Chris wins it all, because he's the best on there.
-GUESS WHAT? i found out that the show DINOSAURS i love is out on dvd. how cool is that? i think i'm gonna buy it. Here's something else that's cool. Snow Patrols new cd comes out this tuesday.
-Good times. I love writing blogs it's so fantabulous. fantabulous is a fun word to say. everyone should add it into their everyday conversations, it would probably make people happier. Maybe i should do some kind of a study. Maybe that's what i'll do. What do you people think?

4 Comments:

Blogger Katelyn said...

amberlee, i didnt read all of your blog just cuz...hmm...i guess it's too long idk. but anyway i might get to the rest of it sometime. well ok you have fun now. bye bye.

6:02 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

You rock! Thanks for catching us up on your life. You are quite possibly the coolest person I know.

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS JEREMY I TRY TO BE THE COOLEST PERSON EVERYONE KNOWS BUT IT DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK.

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Jeremy calling you cool might not be the best compliment. I mean he did try out to be a cheerleader, because he thought it would make people stop making fun of him. Love the Riley pic. Love your pic. I'm looking at it fondly, just as I always do. Oh yeah, and with my shirt off. JK about that last part. Sincerely,
Bethany

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home