Tuesday, May 09, 2006

my bologna has a first name it's >> O-S-C..wait a second... who names their bologna? that's creepy.

So yesterday was an eventful day to say the least.
I went to work and i had only been working for about 25 minutes.
I went to move and BAM! i feel this tearing and i hear a pop. and my knee does like a 360 and i end up on the floor. What the crap? i know it's exactly what i was thinking.
So the people around me are like Oh my gosh what happened? this is completely crazy.
They put me in this wheel chair and take me to the back.
To move the story along 25 minutes later my mom shows up and takes me to the emergency room. Where i am sitting there waiting to be looked at while my knee is throbbing like never before.
Finally i got to see the doctor, get some x-rays. and they tell me i just twisted it and there is some sort of derangement but other than that i should be fine. i just need to wear this freaky brace and use crutches for 48 hours. and they gave me some medicine. We were at the hospital for like 5 hours and it was retarded. Oh yea and to top the day off i had to take a drug test. Seriously? like i'm on drugs...i'm weird enough already just imagine how much weirder i'd be on drugs.
So yea that was all sort of fun...only not really.
so yea here's another semi-interesting story.
for the past couple of months i've been freaking out cuz MSJ kept sending me stuff telling me i need to have $500 dollars for a notebook deposit and i can't just pull $500 out of thin air. So today i get the mail and they sent me a letter telling me i can buy my own labtop as long as it agrees with their specifications. How cool is that? it's going to be so much cheaper than their computers are. I'm so excited and i just can't hide it. i'm about to lose control and i think i like it. Sorry,i think everybody should throw that song into their day at some point.
Wow. good times. i know.
Today i watched Mean Girls i forgot how funny that movie actually is. I also caught up on some Family Matters and a little Step-by-Step, oh and Boy Meets World. i used to watch those shows when ABC's T.G.I.F line-up actually had good shows.
So yea i think this blog is complete, so i'm gonna hobble back the living room. Hope everybody has a wonderful day....peace and love to peanut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I hope your knee gets to feeling better Amberlee!

3:54 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Dude, why didn't you guys tell me that happened when Dad called me last night. Just because I don't live there anymore doesn't mean I don't get to know important stuff. Well, at least you're okay. And now thatI know you're okay, I can tell you this: you know this never would have happened if you had worn your brace like the doctor told you. You should totally wear it now. Better late than never. Plus I can make fun of you more. Wee haw! When do you work again. I have to go to Joseph Chevrolet on Colerain Ave tomorrow to get Bethany's car fixed. It will take a little while. If you work, I can come visit you and we can eat bologna sammiches. Yum.

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

AMBERLEE YOU NEED TO GET HOPPIN ON A NEW FLIPPIN POST!!! I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY...MMMK...WORD

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home