Friday, May 19, 2006

this is how i roll. fo'real homies.

Alright it's FRIDAY! which in my world is no different from any other day of the week. I do have to be at work in 2 hours so that should be tons o' fun. Oh yea listen to this crap. I told the people at target that i can work any time except SUNDAYS and Wednesdays after 6. So i go to check the schedule on tuesday and when do they have me working?? DANG SUNDAY from 2 to 9. how about no. i have to figure a way to get out of it because sunday is my dang church/family/NO WORK day. what is so hard to understand about that?
-so here's some exciting news...i'm looking around for a labtop. So far HP and Dell are tied. They both have pretty much the same stuff and they are around the same price...choices dang choices. well it's not like i have to decide right this second so maybe i should stop talking about it.
-You know what car is cute ? the new Honda Fit i don't care what anyone else thinks about it. i like it and they are cheap and well HONDA need i say more?


I like those but i really want a CIVIC.

Alright enough about the car i dang wish i had.
Moving on...My brother needs to write another dang blog..It's been awhile since anything was seen moving about on the other Honeycutt end of "blogland" Justin and Bethany i know you are busy, but people who don't have lives (a.k.a ME) would love to know what's going on in your life. so please be kind and keep us dang updated.
-So my mom might have to have her catarct surgery thing re-done. Her eyes have been weird lately so she went to the eye doctor today. So just pray that everything goes good and what not.
-my stomach is growling like i haven't eaten in forever or something. I better go eat something before the tiny gremlin in my stomach gets mad and tries to punch it's way out.
Peace Out fo'real.

6 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

The FIT is go, but I prefer the new YARUS. I just love those commercials. I need to trade in my gas-hogging SUV and get something a little more fuel efficient/budget friendly.

10:57 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Oh yeah, AJ tells me that he hates not seeing you on Sundays, because it's like he's missing a part of his life. I think you're the first girl he's ever said that to--he usually reserves those morsels of sincerity for the menfolk.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

The Honda Fit rocks! Anyways, I know you like our new Tick named George. He's the bomb. Maybe he and your gremlin can hang out. Peace!

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

wow, why couldn't you put the cute gremlin on there? it looks like a furby>>the cute one... duh. ok well you're at work and ..well i'm not. just 2 more days of school left! yayah!

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

AMBERLEE YOU'RE NASTY!! NOT CUZ THIS POST EITHER, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT YOU FREAK!!! DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN. OH YEAH, AND WHAT A PLACE TO PAINT YOUR FINGY NAILS!!! EEEWWW!!

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

I also thought that you should have put the cute gremlin - Gizmo. He makes cute noises and he looks all cute and squishy. Kinda like the snuggle bear in a weird morphed kind of way.

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home