Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I see london, i see france, i see..wait i can't see anything i'm blind from seeing too much buttcrack.

-I've always wanted a pet llama or penguin or some really cool animal other than a dog. Well about 2 years ago i went to the Newport Aquarium on a field trip and i spent most of my time at the penguin tank watching the penguins push each other off the cliff thing. While watching i thought " i wonder how much it would cost to own a penguin" so when the explainer person came i around i was like "why not just ask them..who cares if you're a 17 year old surrounded by 5 and 6 year olds." i once heard that there was no such thing as a dumb question but i think i was lied to based on the look i got from the explainer person. She looked like she wanted to take me to lost and found and give me a cookie while she announced over the PA " Is any group missing a special child?" well after she looked at me like i was crazy she finally gave me my dang answer. I could buy a penguin for about $17,000 from the aquarium. at that moment i thought about just forgetting about college and buying a penguin. but needless to say i never got the money and i feel there will always be a tiny space in my heart that will never be full all because penguins are ridicuously priced. GARRRR.
-So today i was running around town and apparently some how i messed up my phone. The LCD crap is all messed up on the mini display so i take it cincinnati bell and the guys like "sorry there is nothing we can do. If we send it in they'll just say it's damaged because you applied too much pressure to it." So now i can't see anything in the mini display and there's nothing anyone can do about it and it really ticks me off. Ok shouldn't something like that be under some part of the warranty? i think so but NO only technical things can be changed so now my phone is deformed and i'm very angry and i'm not about to pay 180 dang dollars for another phone...goodness. today is not friendly. I know it seems like i'm a turd for complaining about something like this when there are people in the world with real problems but this is my problem at the moment and as trivial as it might seems it's a dang big deal to me.
-so now i have a headache.good to know right?
-Me and Katelyn passed Jeremy twice today and i don't think he saw us either time. Oh well.
-alright kids i'm off to the library to get my read on...everyone should do the same. reading is good for the mind. getcha read on,getcha read on. getcha. getcha. getcha. getcha. getcha read on.

2 Comments:

Blogger couldB ne1ofus said...

Wow, I have to tell you Amberlee..... You CRACK me up (no pun intended)
Okay, here's the thing but don't tell ANYONE!! I will loan you the money for the Penquin but only if you move in and share an apartment with Kelsey because she wants a penquin too! I'm glad you did the research for her so now she doesn't have to get the LOOK from the explainer person like she's the child that is "mentally challenged in the group" (she gets enough looks like that from me) But I think she would like the cookie they could offer! The cell phone thing..........I can't help you with SORRY! (I sound like Cin Bell don't I?)'
Love, your favorite Aunt...................

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

Sorry, didn't see you guys. I was off in my own little world!

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home