Thursday, July 20, 2006

I love America...but i hate it's cheese.

ewww.American cheese is so nasty.
-So right now i 'm sitting here drinking coffee.actually it's more like splenda with half n half and a little bit of coffee. Coffee on it's own tastes like poo. not that i've ever tasted poo but if i did i'd bet it taste like coffee without anything in it.
-So yes vacation is in like 13 days! i'm so excited to be going some where i've never been before. I'm gonna get some awesome pictures cuz i bought a new digital camera it's an early birthday present to myself...that's right folks my birthday is quickly approaching.
-So VBS is over and it's a little sad. I don't think there was ever a low point of VBS it was all good and the preschoolers were hilarious and hopefully i'll get to do it again next year.
-I am tired. i need some sleep right now but i don't think it's a good idea to sleep at work. QUESTION: then again who would know if i slept?
ANSWER: God would know that's who and you'd never catch him sleepin on the job so why should I? good question i know.
-Oh well so yes indeed it looks exceptionally nasty outside..is it gonna rain? is it gonna be gross and hot all day? i won't know the answers to these questions until 12 when i get to leave. arrrrgh. i wanna see Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Deadman's Chest again.
-You know what other fod is gross MAN-WICH ahhh i hate that stuff. gross.nasty.
oh and real cheese cake is gross too. I love fake cheese cake.
-I had a cinnamon poptart this morning (sorry Katelyn i took the last one)and it was very good.
-my side hurts fo real yo.
I just spilled coffee on my pants so it looks like i peed my pants.. what the heck?
I gotta go dry the pants...argggg ya dang scallywags.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

American Cheese rocks! You are not American if you don't like American cheese!

8:27 AM

 
Blogger mooma said...

Hey taco man -- you wouldn't know American cheese if it hit you in the face -- go back to the border and head on home --

8:41 AM

 
Blogger RCO Banks said...

Hey, I just realized we forgot the cheese last night. What's a human taco without CHEESE!

9:14 AM

 
Blogger couldB ne1ofus said...

haha suprisingly that manwhige stuff looks good...but hey commercials always make things look better then they are

-Kelsey

10:05 PM

 
Blogger couldB ne1ofus said...

It's a good thing that the coffee is totally milked down or else that stain could have been alot worse!

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I am the ghost of cheese festivals passed. I am here to show you what you're life would be like without American cheese. It would be great, cause American cheese sucks. You know what's worse though? Velveeta. Yuck. I think I need to go throw up now.

8:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home