blog-O-rama
Word up homies.
So yesterday was the first night of VBS and it was really cool. I am one of the leaders for the preschoolers and they are so funny and loud. and i think it's cool how they say exactly what they are feeling or thinking no matter what.
-these past two days have been really hot. As long as i have air conditioning or water i'm fine. It's not even like summer hot it's like "ewww sticky hot"
-So i emailed my room mate today. It was kind of weird to email a person i've never met before. but oh well i had to email her sometime.
-i'm at work right now. there is no one here so i'm "surfin the net" wow. that turned out to sound way dumber than i thought it would. oh well.
-Alright so you know what i was thinking ? in my head all the time i think 'amberlee you like have no friends..most 19 yr olds have tons of friends" but today while thinking i realized i do have friends granted they may be older or younger than me but who cares? like all the people at church are my friends like Mom, Dad, Katelyn, Justin and Bethany, Jeremy and Jessica, Chrissy, Olivia and sadly even Randy and more people. I hang out with them way more then i hang out with any of the people from dang high school.Plus i actually like all you people. i didn't really like the kids in high school. I like hanging out with my church people and knowing that the only time someone will say something dumb is when justin or jeremy open their mouths. (jk) i don't have to worry about feeling freakishly uncomfortable. So i guess what i'm trying to say is thanks to everyone for being my friend (as gay as that sounds it true) i really appreciate you guys putting up with my constant talking of dumb crap and what not.Thanks bunches.
-So yea that may have been weird but it as on my mind so i blogged it.plus i could never say this to your faces cuz i'm weird like that.This was a once in a lifetime Amberlee moment so take it's hand and hold on cuz it may never happen again.
-So yea there are these two chocolate muffins sitting beside me and they look like giant turds. it's kinda cross to think that people eat those. I made myself a Iced Frappe with custard instead of ice and it was really good if i do say so myself.
-I can't wait to go home. 59 minutes till departure. Sing this song to the tune of "leaving on a jet plane" popularized by Armagedon
All my bags are packed i'm ready to go, bum bum bum
i'm leaving in my toyota i know when i'll be back again
tomorrow at 6 in the a m
I want to get the heck out of here la la la la
alright homies i'm gonna go so you all be sure to have a wonderful day. fo real.


2 Comments:
You owe me five bucks! :-). Signed, your best friend in the whole wide world...Jeremy
3:38 PM
Amberlee~ I do hope you know how much we love you! I can relate so well to what you're going through. When I was 19, my best friend was Nancy Rudisell and she was 30-something. Believe it or not, it all balances out eventually.
8:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home