Sunday, September 24, 2006

I highly recommend....


Dang it. I know i've been slacking on this "I highly recommend" thing so i'm here to just tell ya some things i highly recommend.

-The Office..if you aren't watching it you need to be. it's hilarious.

-The Studio 60 show with Matthew Perry. it is a good show...go watch it.right now. i mean it.

-Cheese. it's good and goes with many things, like chips and various other foods.

-Wraps with bacon,turkey and lettuce. they are just good and healthy too.

I don't recommend these things for my health or because it's fun. I recommend them because THEY ROCK.

** if you have any suggestions for this please feel free to keep them to yourself..this isn't YOU highly recommend, it's I highly recommend. boo-yah.
-I apologize. The previous statement was kind of mean-

PEACE.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I love this segment. I wish I had a cool segment like this. I just want someone to love me. :(

2:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home