I only give organs to my real friends, Go get yourself a monkey kidney.
-Here's something interesting. Tonight we got chinese food and i opened up my fortune cookie and my fortune said this "Don't underestimate yourself. Your social skills are needed by others at this time." that just made me laugh. so i thought i'd share.
-Friday night I took Katelyn and her friend Rachel to the Stellar Kart concert. It was really cool, we were pretty close to the stage so they were like right there. After the concert we got posters signed so that was really cool. boo-yah
-before the concert we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory and if you've ever been there you know they give you a loaf of bread to eat during your meal. Well i like cutting the end off the bread then hollowing out the middle bread area then it's all hollow and cool. So yay for hollow bread!
-So all of the shows i watched this week were really good. and i am so excited that there are so many good shows on.
-Here's what stinks....I have heard pretty much nothing about the OC and that makes me really mad because despite what other people say or think. I like the OC and it ticks me off that there is like no information about it.
-had to have a rant about the OC. lo siento.
~Family Camp is this week!!!! how exciting is that? i'm debating whether or not to go out Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon.
PEACE.


1 Comments:
awesome! have fun!
yea they didnt say anything about gilmore girls until the premiere. I hate that. haha
-Kelsey
9:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home