Monday, September 25, 2006

heck yes.

Let's start out with some humor>>>
Michael Scott: [trying to motivate an employee for the basketball game] You'll be like the dwarf that follows the wizard to the end of the earth in... uh... Lord of the Rings!
Dwight Schrute: Gimli.
Michael Scott: ...NERD. THAT's why you're not on the team.
Michael Scott: I know 'grumble grumble', but you would follow me to the ends of the earth grumblin' all the way. Like that uh dwarf from "Lord of the Rings". Dwight Schrute: Gimli.
Michael Scott: Nerd. That is why you're not on the team.
Dwight Schrute: Just tryin' to be helpful.
Michael Scott: Oh ul, I'll ul. Dragon Slayer. Ten point power sword.
Jim Halpert: That's him.

Here is another good one>>
Michael Scott: Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Roy: Well what is your type?
Jim Halpert: ...Moms, primarily. Yup. Soccer moms. Single Moms. Nascar Moms. Any type of Mom.
Kevin: Stay away from my mom...
Jim Halpert: Too late, Kev.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dwight Schrute: I.D. badges are long overdue. Security in this office park is a joke. Last year, I came to work with my spud gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day, with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Michael Scott: Last week I would've given a kidney to anyone in this office. I would've reached right into my stomach and pulled it out for them. But now, no. I don't have the relationship with these people that I thought I did. I hope they ask, so they can hear me say, "Uh, no, I only give my organs to my real friends. Go get yourself a monkey kidney."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dwight Schrute: The problem, Jim, is that people who are really suffering from a medical condition won't receive the care they need because someone in this office is coming up with ridiculous stuff. Count Choculitis.
Jim Halpert: Sounds Tough.
Dwight Schrute: Why did you write that down, Jim? Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Dwight Schrute: Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony.
Jim Halpert: OK, Whoa, all right 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?
Dwight Schrute: [reading from a sheet] Uh, Leprosy, Flesh Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection.
>>>>> one last one..
Michael Scott: I guess the atmosphere that I've tried to create here is that I'm a friend first and a boss second, and probably an entertainer third.

>>GOTTA LOVE THE OFFICE>>

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

The office is the best show ever!!!

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

THose are some great lines. I could totally see them saying each one as I read. I laughed outloud and Bethany thought I was crazy.

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home