i can't feel my right foot.
Hey,Hey,Hey. what is going on?
So obviously family camp is over. I hate when it's dang time to leave cuz i love being out there. darn the world.
-I'm trying to put some pictures from this weekend on here but my computer is being all weird. so eventually i will put some pictures on a blog.
-Man it is monday and i really don't like mondays. geez.
-so there is this commercial on abc Family channel for 7th Heaven and simon is proposing to some girl and he says, "Will you marry me on our wedding day?"
what the heck kind of a statement is that? seriously. it drives me crazy every time i hear it. if i catch the beginning of it i just mute it or turn the channel. for real if any of you have seen it you know what i'm talking about.
-I have no class on friday!!
-dude i went to go eat some spaghetti o's (with meatballs) and i put them in the microwave and apparently the microwave on my floor is messef up so they were cold. I threw them away forgetting i had a lid for the container they were in. darn it what a waste.
-mother of pearl i gotta go write a dang paper. LATER.


2 Comments:
Sucks that camp is over, but we still have each other and the memories. Was that creepy? Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. Have fun writing--I always do.
7:21 PM
yea...im still sore from jailbreak lol and its tuesday
5:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home