Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not Now, Not Ever

-word up. the title is for you katelyn.
So today is WEDNESDAY!! which means in 3 1/2 hours i will be at camp! how exciting is that? very exciting if i do say so myself.
-i was gonna go out tomorrow afternoon but i decided to skip my class thursday and friday and go ahead on out. i know i'm a bum and i should be in school but for real i'm not missing anything too important, i've checked 7,000 times to make sure everything is ok.
-i'm watching this movie and this chick looked at this guy and she was like "i know nothing about you, please tell me about yourself." if someone asked me to tell them about me the conversation wouldn't go too well. i'd probably scare them away. fun times.
-alright there was no real point to this post but then again it wouldn't be mine if there were a point right?
alright later gators. have fun. i'm going to camp. peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike&Michele said...

I love read your post! You crack me up. You are probably at camp now. Wish I was there also. We will be there friday late afternooon. Well see ya there.

5:09 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I will see you tomorrow, but little did you know that I'm looking at you right now. Mwahahahahahahah!!!
That was quite menacing. Anyway, see you tomorrow. I'm Ron Burgundy? (take that Will Ferrel quoters)

12:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home