That new guy on the progressive commercials annoys me.
New posts are fun!!
-so yes i am seriously confused. and i may need some help from my fellow bloggers. a.k.a people who care enough to read this.
Ok Mount St.Joe is a really good school,it's small and as of this moment i like it a lot. PROBLEM: it's expensive and i plan on going very far in school so do i really want to spend all the money now?
I need to think of alternatives. I know it seems like i'm skipping from college to college but seriously there are like 5 billion other places that are cheaper and i can get a good education at those places too. Dang it.
-I'm very confused. if anybody has any advice they would like to offer PLEASE DO SO. seriously i need help with all this business.
-Moving on it is freezing in my room and i feel like i'm going to die. geez.
-i ate this wrap thing for lunch and i'm pretty sure it is the reason why my stomach hurts. i'm gonna go lay down.
LATER TATORS.


4 Comments:
You've gotta weigh the options...is your education worth the money? Could you receive the same education for a better price? You also have to evaluate if the college experience itself would be better or worse if you switched, I think that's important. Ya know...I know a great little school in a little place called Knoxville...and I know someone moving there..hmmmm... I'm just kidding, I know you guys are sick of hearing about Johnson. But anyways, that's my two cents.
5:09 PM
thanks a lot for your input. i seriously need help with this thing. geez.
5:46 PM
The best school around is Miami. Mainly b/c I go there...oh yeah, and US & World Report ranks it as one of the top 10 non-Ivy League schools in the country. I really love it, and if you go to branch campus, you could live with us and it would be cheaper too...and you'd get to live with us. Did I mention you could live with us?
6:04 PM
i think if i lived with you and Bethany i would annoy you too much and you would want to kill me in my sleep.Miami Hamilton is like 10,000 cheaper than here and that's out of state but if i were in state it would be like $14,000 cheaper. which is INSANE.
7:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home