posted by This is how I see it. at 12:00 PM
Had a chocolate tootsie pop today. Twas good. Big fun. I didn't even have to say trick or treat.
1:55 AM
i have liek 40 of them in our cubboard...but their the small kind lol-kelsey
8:57 PM
Those are good, but I hate when the sucker stick gets all soggy, and the paper tears off in your mouth. Gross. I like these suckers called Choop-Choops that have plastic sticks. Those things rock. My favorite is the cappuccino flavor. Mmmmmm...
3:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
-I'm in the masters of mental health counseling program at NKU. -i love hanging out with family and friends they are pretty cool -God is Awesome
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Had a chocolate tootsie pop today. Twas good. Big fun. I didn't even have to say trick or treat.
1:55 AM
i have liek 40 of them in our cubboard...but their the small kind lol
-kelsey
8:57 PM
Those are good, but I hate when the sucker stick gets all soggy, and the paper tears off in your mouth. Gross. I like these suckers called Choop-Choops that have plastic sticks. Those things rock. My favorite is the cappuccino flavor. Mmmmmm...
3:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home