dude, that is so gnarly.
-There's strong.....then there's Army Strong.
-I was watching an Army commercial about 10 seconds ago and apparently that is the new Armys new slogan. I thought i'd just pass it along and get the word out.
-There's Amberlee...then there's Amberlee. that's my new slogan.
-So i've had this paper due for like 3 weeks and i waited until yesterday to do it and i don't think i did too good on it. It wasn't just cuz i procrastinated i'm pretty sure it would be crap-like even if i would've done it three weeks ago.
-AWKWARD. is the word of the day. So pass it around and share it with the world.
-So yea i went to wal-mart with my mom & katelyn! fun times. i bought myself some animal crackers. Animal crackers rock. Oh yea i also got some Coke zero. The Christmas cans are out already. but i love those dang Coca Cola bears.
-So i have some bad news. my nsync Christmas cd is all scratched. i know it's hard news to take. i think i will have to buy some new Christmas cds this year. Christmas music rocks and don't you forget it.
-On my way in from the parking garage tonight my coke zero box decided to rip so i was standing there on the sidewalk trying to figure out how i was going to get 24 cans of coke zero up to my room in the ripped box. Well i thought i had it figured out so i got everything together and stood up and plop..my gallon of water fell on the floor along with some coke zeros. So i was like, "you have got to be kidding me" then i could see some people walking towards me and i was thinking "great these people are gonna walk right by me. hopefully they won't step on my food." well luckily God decided to use one of the people to remind me that there are some decent people out there. One of the people grabbed the coke zeros and the water and asked if they could help me. Of course i said Yes. They helped me to my room and now my coke zeros are placed safely in the fridge and some in the pantry thing.
-I went and got gas at Kroger and "Hit me baby, one more time' was playing on the radio and i started laughing. I probably looked a little special but i couldn't help the laughter. Every time i hear that song i just think, "wow. this song is really dumb. yet so many people liked it."
-alright i gotta go write some papers. yay me! Later Tator Tots.


5 Comments:
Best Buy has the coolest Christmas cd's I've ever seen. They have anything you could ever want. You should totally go there. Oh yeah, I like your new slogan.
12:08 AM
I love this time of year. There is usally a channel that plays nothing but christmas music on it.
4:52 PM
oh yea we switched to beta on are blog now. I hate that I have to sign in all the time though,even though I hit remember me, whats up with that?
4:55 PM
i think the beta thing is kinda weird. i have to log on too even though i hit remember me everytime.
10:03 AM
Same problem here. I looked into it, and it's one of the things they're working on fixing.
12:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home