Friday, November 10, 2006

the last supper......with Jeremy and Jessica. well at least for awhile

-So i went over to Jeremy and Jessica's and helped them pack some stuff and didn't cry at all because i had convinced myself i wouldn't.
They came over for dinner and i was making it through just fine. Then all of the sudden we were all sitting at the dining room table and something just hit me. I was thinking in my head "oh my gosh. this is the last time i might be sitting here with them" and i just started crying. The tears just started flowing,it was horrible. Then they stopped for like 2 minutes cuz i was laughing. Then the little voice in my head was like "um hi. they are leaving, you probably won't see them for a really long time and they are a part of your family and they are moving." So i started crying again. Then i gave Jessica a hug and cried some more then I gave Jeremy a hug and was still crying. It was freakishly sad and i keep thinking about it. Dang it i can't cry anymore it messes my contacts all up. Just to let you know, Jeremy and Jessica>> I love you guys, you will always be a part of our freaky family(i'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing) and i hope you guys have tons o'fun.
-A good thing is that they are living near a place my dad loves to go, so we will see them a few times a year.
alright i've gotta go to bed cuz i gotta go to work tomorrow. Peace ya'll.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Hey, at least you got to see them. I had to flippin work.

8:12 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

We're going to miss you Amberlee! Jess will probably comment here later...she doesn't have internet till later today.

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Mike&Michele said...

All I have to say is "I can only Imagine" what that day was like. I would have been crying with ya girl.

9:55 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

I miss you already Amberlee!

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home