Friday, November 03, 2006

men in tights= creepy

Hola!
it's friday. how cool is that?
-not that cool cuz i have homework to do but i don't want to do it so i'm trying to avoid it.
-I'm watching Nacho Libre! it's a very weird movie, but Jack Black is funny so it works.
-So here's something dumb i did this week.
>>Wednesday night i went to church and then went home to hangout for a little bit. Then i left to go back to my dorm room. So i get back to school. and i managed to LOCK MY DANG KEYS IN MY CAR. i stood there looking at my car for seriously like 5 minutes thinking "what the heck?" then i had my dorm room key in my pocket so i tried to see if maybe it would open the door...obviously it didn't. So i went up to my room asked my roommate if she had a wire hanger i could use to open the door and she didn't, so i asked her to help me find someone who could open my door. We went down to the front desk and asked the girl there is she knew if the campus police had a something to open the door with....luckily they did. We met them out by my car. I had to fill out this little card thing before they could try to do anything. So they started doing all this stuff to my door and i thought they were gonna break it. My passenger side handle is broken and they tried for like 10 minutes to open it that way and i finally had to tell them it was broken and they looked at me like i was incredibaly dumb. They tried the slim jim thing but that didn't work so they stuck this wedge thing in my door and use this metal bar thing to grab my keys out of my bag.
-It was quite interesting. usually i unlock my passenger side so i can get out of the car and get my bag and stuff out. I get out lock the drivers side and then go get my stuff out and all it good. this time i didn't unlock the passenger side, i took my keys out put them in my bag and then took my cd out of my cd player and got out and locked my door. so yea. i'm a little special. that is the first time i've ever locked my keys in my car. I have a dang spare key too but it was on my key chain.
-fun times! mother or pearl i'm kinda hungry.
-I don't really like how it is getting darker earlier. At like 5 o'clock it looks like it's 8:30 that just drives me insane.
-I hope everyone has a good weekend! LATER.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katelyn said...

you are oh so crazy. well lata gata.

9:38 PM

 
Blogger Darlene's Gang said...

I don't like the time change either. It makes me feel like a little kid and I have to come inside. Why don't you get some really cool keys made and put them on a really cool chain and wear them around your neck just incase you lock your keys in the car again. Just remember to get out of the car first or you may lock yourself in the car with your keys. HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

1:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad was totally freaking out back at the house when you locked your keys in the car. It was crazy hilarious.

3:00 PM

 
Blogger RCO Banks said...

Amberlee, All I can say is "welcome to my world". I now live in the "keypad entry" world of cars for that reason!

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home