Thursday, December 07, 2006

um yea...i can't feel my left leg. Is that normal?

So...i woke up this morning to go to my last sociology class of the semester! and it was snowing outside! How awesome is that? i love snow as long as i don't have to drive in it.
-Today in my IDS class i had to tell my class what i am writing my final paper on and then explain why i think it's important for Americans to know about it. Well i had previously talked to my professor about this and he said, " It sounds like a very good idea and i think it is a good arguement for a paper." Well today in class i said exactly what i said to him on tuesday and he starts asking all these questions and then looked at me like i am retarded. So i was all sorts of ticked off. Like geez you are a turd and this is retarded. Why the heck does the rest of the class need to know what i'm writing about? He just did it to waste time. mother of pearl.
-I don't have my 9 o'clock class tomorrow! i do have to get my paper for contemporary perspectives paper done though. It's supposed to be like 15 to 18 pages. It is going to turn out retarded.
-Dang. so apparently the Office isn't on tonight because My name is Earl is on for a dang hour and The O.C. was new last week and i missed the flippin episode. Okay not to sound like a huge loser but that is the first episode i have completely missed in like all 3 seasons. I know some of you might be thinking "Dude it's just a tv show" but seriously i like to watch tv and i like certain shows and i like to see those shows when they are on and if i miss one its dumb. Geez what the poo.
-Alright so i are some cheese dip stuff today and i seriously feel like my stomach is going to explode.
-I'm sitting here in my dorm room with the Christmas lights on!! booyah. Christmas lights rock.
- Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby comes out next tuesday!
-So the Christmas walk is this weekend. I think i a supposed to be a greeter from 7-8 and then a cookie passer-outer from 8-9. or maybe it's 6-7 and 7-8. Dang it i don't remember. Either way it should be tons of fun.
-I decided i'm going to drop out of college and run my own vineyard. not really. i just said that because i saw a commercial and the guy on there ran a vineyard.
-The Fruit of the Loom commercials are pretty funny. at least the ones when they are singing are.
-Some day when i am all grown up and what not i hope to have 4 personal assistants. I mean P.Diddy has 2 and one of them follows him around and shaves his face. So i'll need at least 3. One to pick up donuts and make everyone hot chocolate. Another one to pick out my clothes four days ahead of time. And the last one will answer my cell phone and carry my schedule book around and pencil in things. Yea right. that would be the most retarded thing ever.
-alright people i gotsta go and write it up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear amberlee,
umm i think rachel and mom are in the closet....smoking the reefer...what should i do???

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I'm finished with school too. Yay!!! And, don't be mean to "My Name Is Earl." I love that show. It's the holiday ep. I think next week's Office is going to be an hour. Later. Good luck on your paper(s). I should probably go write the ones I have to write. See ya.

11:31 PM

 
Blogger couldB ne1ofus said...

your not alone amberlee. I NEVER....seriously i NEVER miss a Gilmroe Girl episode. I even cry during it and get mad...i act like its real life haha


-kelsey

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home