ay man ay whatchoo do that fo?
Hey kids what is up?
-So yea it's monday, how flippin exciting is that? it's really not exciting at all.
-I've got some pictures from Thanksgiving that i am going to show you guys!!

This is my dad...carving the turkey.

This is the actual turkey. it was so dang good.-->
^ This is mom pre-din din.
That's some of the pictures from Thanksgiving.
-I went to larosas and i was sitting there and there were some older people sitting behind me talking about everything. It was pretty funny. It's not like i was sitting there eaves dropping but they were talking so loud.
-Friday my dad put Christmas lights on the house! i love Christmas lights.
Santa rocks. It does kind of look like he is sniffing his armpit though. that light in the center of him probably does make him warm especially in that freaky suit he wears.
Alright yo i gotta go do some homework!



4 Comments:
I miss La Rosa's...that place rocks!!!
6:55 PM
Awwww...I miss holidays w/you guys.
8:20 PM
Wish we could say the same. Just kidding. Man, that was a horrible thing to say. Anyway, nice Dave Chappelle reference. That turkey was really flippin good. Yum.
7:19 PM
Looks like ya guys had a great Thanksgiving. Yes Santa looks like he is sniffing armpit hehe. I just posted are tree on are blog and a couple other decorations.
1:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home