Thursday, November 30, 2006

Is silence really golden?

Word up. it's Thursday!
You know what's annoying?
a good percentage of the people around me.
-have you ever had someone around you who constantly repeats things about their life? this kid in my psychology class is talking about how easy his math class is and how he is so smart. I only have psychology on tuesday and thursday and i swear the kid talks about this every dang class. it is driving me insane. i just wanna be like, "hey that's great and wonderful that you think you are a flippin genius, but please keep it to yourself. nobody cares how smart you are. goodness." then i would just scream and go about the room tipping chairs over. ahh and there is this other kid who always tries to ask these really in depth questions and my professor just looks at him like "what the heck did you just say?"
-i have not been feeling good the past two days. my head hurts and i've been really warm. not like warm and sharing (that was just incase you might think i've got the holiday feelings)
-yesterday i brought a little Christmas and some lights to my dorm room! yay for lights.
-i ate a quesadilla for lunch and i think it was a little funky or something.
-The Bengals are playing tonight. fun times. I won't be watching the game b/c i'm going to Katelyn's swim meet. go Katelyn swim like the freaky little fish child that you are.
-oh yea I just wanted to remind everyone that Katelyn's birthday is in 4 days!
LATA GATAS.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

But you did watch the Bengals game. I was there. You are a liar. I'll never forgive you for this.

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

yeah my birthday is now in 2 days!!! ahhhhhhh!!

7:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home