Saturday, January 06, 2007

scooters are hot right now, you should think about buying one.

It's the weekend!! I love the weekends, except when I don't feel good.
-I started feeling bad wednesday but on thursday i felt fine. Then last night my head and stomach was hurting and my whole body was just like BLAH. Then i didn't go to work today and i've been laying around all day feeling like poo. and that is NO fun at all.
-So Justin and Bethany left for their cruise this morning. That sounds like fun. Going to a warm place for like 5 days. It is freakishly warm around here though and i don't like it. I want it to be cold and i also want some snow. If anybody can arrange for some snow i'll be their best friend...that might not be an very good thing to offer considering that i'm not exactly the friendliest person in the world.
-So Crystal Light pink lemonade is moving up the ladder to becoming one of my favorite drink. I really like it, but then again i'm also a big freak. So what the heck ever.
Alright that was enough useless information for today so i'm gonna go lay down. w

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

It was great, but by now, we've already told you that.

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home