America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, wicked awesome speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Hola. >> The first part is from Wednesday
So yesterday my mom,dad,katelyn and me went to see Night at the Museum and it was such a good movie. Seriously you should go see it. Ben Stiller is really good and the movie just rocks in whole.
-We went to Chilis for dinner and i seriously love that place. The food is good and i love the bottomless tortilla chips.
-For Christmas my parents went to try and find me a Nintendo Ds Lite that i put on my list and NOBODY had one...seriously they called all over the place and even had Justin help look but he didn't find one either. All the stores said that they should be in by the end of the week and i'm super excited. I want a pink one and my mom got me two games for it already. I got a Sudoku and this game that has Uno,Uno Free fall and Skip-Bo. So i can't wait till the stores get more and then i can get mine!!
-Mother of Pearl Katelyn got the DDR thing and we've been playing it the past two days and it is crazy.
-Tomorrow my mom is taking us to get some clothes and i am gonna look for a winter jacket. I'm thinking pink bubble jacket with black feathers around the hood...only not.
THIS IS FROM THURSDAY>>
-My mom, Katelyn, Kelsey and me went shopping today and found some pretty cool stuff. I got a new jacket [it's black and pink and it reminds me of something i would wear in like 5th grade, but i like it and i needed a winter coat (if it ever gets dang cold)]
-I found some new Adidas shoes...i'm super excited cuz i like them
Guess what i didn't find? A flippin Nintendo Ds Lite. I went into GameStop and they had four in the window (2black and 2pink) and the guy said they were out and they weren't selling them, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU HAVE SOMETHING SITTING OUT IF YOU AREN'T SELLING IT? yea i was super mad. but it will (hopefully) come in eventually and i will have a pink one. (you're probably thinking "she's 20. why the heck does she want a game thing?" and to answer your question i say "because they dang rock and i just want one")
If i wanted a PSP I woul've had one like forever ago, because there are like 10 million of those things. Oh well i'll stop ranting about that.
-The greatest purchase of the day was Little Rascals and Spider-man 2 on DVD
-It's almost 2007, how crazy is that? This year went by freakishly fast
-I am so tired, and i don't know why.
-I got a bacon,egg and cheese breakfast sandwich from McDonads this morning! that is like my favorite breakfast ever.
-I hope everybody had a good Christmas and that they have a good New Year!


4 Comments:
i like the egg mcmuffin...but dang west harrison is cheap and don't sell it. west harrison is where my summer home is located.
3:47 PM
We found a DS for each of the girls before Christmas but it wasn't easy.Found a black one first but I had to be first in Toys-R-Us to get the pink one. Had a feeling I should have bought a white one when I had the chance.
I wanted to get one for Terry but couldn't find one. Not even the white one. So I got him a PS 2 instead.I told him that I got it so he could sit down and relax,even if I have to tie him to a chair!
Hope you find one soon.
9:32 PM
frrrrrrrrrrreak! you're 20 years old why do you need a nintendo ds?!?! jk..i just wanted to put that on there cuz i thought, why not bug Amberlee?!?!?...oh, and remember the dude i was talking about...18, legal, tattoo. that's all you need to know.
9:53 PM
Katelyn you are retarded and NO, that's all i have to say about that/
10:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home