Monday, December 18, 2006

Can a multivitamin help you feel energized all day?

The title of my blog is completely random, i got it from a commercial that was on tv when i was about to post this blog.
Word up. So i haven't posted a dang blog in a very long time.
-Last week full of exams and final papers/projects...that was tons of fun.
-I for real hate tests, they make me all nervous and then i temporarily forget everything i've learned. I went to take my sociology final and all of the stuff that was on that test had nothing to do with the notes we took or the stuff that was in the book. What the heck?
-Mother of dang pearl it is so not cold outside and it's making me angry. I love when it's cold especially when it's this close to Christmas. WOO-HOO Christmas is only 6 days away! how exciting is that? I wish it would snow on Christmas but i highly doubt it will.
-I think i might be starting to get sick or something. My throat hurts and all this stuff. darn my weak immune system.
-So has anybody seen these commercials for new fragrances by Antonio Banderis and Celine Dion and they look like they are really expensive and available at some expensive store like Macy's or something but at the end they say "available at WalGreens" what in the heck?
I'm sure i'll post more sometime this week. Lata.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I am DEFINITELY sick. I had the doctor call in some medicine for me. The fact that the Bengals lost doesn't help much either. I hate this. I'm sick on my anniversary. Boo-hoo. :(

1:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home