Thursday, July 12, 2007

None of your business....

Man it's been really nice outside...which would rock except i've had bad headaches cuz my stupid wisdom teeth are bothering me like nobody's business.

-Yesterday night i saw Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix.....and it rocked. I am not even kidding it might be my favorite Harry Potter movie, they just keep getting better and i can't wait til the 7th book comes out, i am gonna read it in like a day.

-I ordered pictures from Wal-mart and they were supposed to come tuesday, wednesday or today and guess what? yea...they haven't been delivered yet. I dang paid for them to be delivered to my house but no... geezle

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

We're going to see it in IMAX tomorrow. Aren't you excited?!? The entire ending's in 3-D. Yayuh!!!

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home