The truth is, excuses are lame.
Word up.
So i got a pretty awesome parking spot when i came back to school last night which rocks because i had stuff to carry in...too bad i'm gonna leave soon so i'll be giving the dang spot away, oh well i have to move sometimes.
Goodness gracious. Me and Katelyn got new cell phones on thursday. She got a motorola rizr (i'm correct in putting rizr ,it's a slide phone, where as razrs are flip phones) i got a nokia slider, they are pretty nifty. We have the same cell numbers just a different service provider. good to know right?
My first class was cancelled this morning which rocked because i have a paper due tomorrow that i did this morning instead, so now i have nothing to do this afternoon which is awesome...i could always do my stats homework but i really don't like that class so i'll do it tomorrow.
I'm really hungry and i'm debating whether or not to go fix myself something to eat or to go somewhere and get something to eat or to just sit here and keep thinking about how hungry i am. hmmm, i'll get back to you on my final decision.
I've been thinking a lot lately about different stuff because i'm in some thought provoking classes and it's weird. Have you ever just had a moment when you're just sitting there thinking in depth about pretty much anything that comes into your mind? like seriously the most random thing could pop into my mind and i'll just sit there and think about it for awhile...crazy. I'm not even sure what i just put makes any sense.i don't really care if it did, to be quite honest. It's out there and i could delete it but i won't.
You wanna know something seems pretty dumb to me. I got an i-pod for my birthday (currently listening to Average Girl by Barlow Girl, in case you are interested) and i knew that as soon as i did that they would probably come out with a newer cooler version. Well i was right about part of that statement. They did come out with new i-pods but as far as the cool part, not so much. They made the i-pod nanos weird and squat and they like faded the colors so they don't pop but they seem to blend with boringness. The new "classic" i-pod which is what my i-pod type is apparently called stayed pretty much the same except they have more space for stuff.
The newest addition was the i-pod touch which is the i-phone only without the phone part. I wouldn't want an i-pod touch because it's annoying enough to see the smudges on my i-pod i wouldn't want them all over the screen too. what in the world where they thinking? well maybe someone who isn't as concerned with smudges would want it...but not me i think i'll just stick with my wicked awesome "classic" black i-pod with my own engraving in the back that says "Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin"
That was a semi-long paragraph 10 points for you if you actually read it. I think i'm gonna go do something about my hunger situation.


2 Comments:
I read most of it can I get 8 points?
1:34 PM
I have those moments all the time.
11:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home