Monday, August 20, 2007

It's been a long, long time i've been on the decline.


So yesterday we (my mom, me, katelyn and katelyn's friend rachel) ventured up to Lima, Ohio for the Family Force 5 concert. Hmmmm one word to describe the concert, let me think. Oh wait i got it AWESOME and just for fun let's throw a FLIPPIN in front of the AWESOME so it was FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!! they put on a really good show. High energy and they don't hold back, mother of pearl they give 110%, which rocks. Another really cool thing about them is that no matter what concert venue they are at they are not afraid to tell people what they believe in. The one brother prayed with us at the end, which was really cool. That was pretty cool, i can't wait to see them again in November. They are coming to the Underground so i'm fo real going to that.

John Rueben was there too, he's really funny and entertaining. There was another band there who opened the show, i think it was The Revival, but i'm not 100% positive, they were pretty good.


Yikes, there are a lot of special people on tv. I always watch a bunch of stupid shows just because they are funny. It's actually pretty amazing, how dumb people can be. Seriously, my family makes fun of me for the dumb stuff i watch so i just thought i'd throw this little bit of information out there, nice to know right?

Oh snap. If i have to see that Target commercial about all the stuff for dorm rooms i'm gonna FREAK OUT and go bananas. For real, i'm aware that school is starting but the dang commercial comes on every time there is a commercial. Those eharmony commercials are also annoying.

Well i think i'm gonna go exercise, that's right people i'm voluntarily gonna move. It's pretty insane, i know. Later.



4 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Glad you had a good time. I would've liked to go, but I had to babysit--I mean, play softball. Softball, that's what I meant. Was that a Freudian slip? Thought you would know, my sister the shrink.

10:12 PM

 
Blogger RCO Banks said...

Hey Amberlee:
I am so sorry this is late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I can't believe we missed your 21st birthday. We were on vacation- which you usually are on with us. It was not the same without you guys. Anyways, we need to get together and go to Red Lobster for your birthday. It's not the same unless I see someone embarrass you by singing Happy Birthday to you. Of course, no one could beat Bubba Gumps in New York!

Love ya!
Chrissy

7:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bubba Gumps was crazy (probably the most embarrassing birthday display ever)....and Red Lobster rocks!

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Mike&Michele said...

Sounds like yall had a wonderful time!

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home